Provide onsite care and management of member injuries including prevention, evaluation, management and rehabilitation. This is a paid position which requires travel with the drum corps between June 2 and August 13. Full-Tour availability is preferred but shorter terms may be considered.
Please submit your resume and references to Dan Adams, Corps Director at email@example.com.
• possess a bachelor’s degree and athletic trainer certification
• apply dressings, tape, braces and bandages in accordance to appropriate injury management
• perform manual therapy techniques as indicated by patient’s treatment plan
• refer patients with to physicians as necessary
• develop and Implement rehabilitation programs for injured performers
• coordinate and implement injury prevention programs and customized preventative strategies to each patient
• minimize risk of injury through awareness, education and ergonomic recommendations
• provide functional assessment to determine an performer’s readiness to return to full participation
• be familiar with the requirements associated with performing in the drum corps environment
• track and analyze injury data and provide reports to Medical team
• provide general health and wellness educational support to members