To ensure the health and safety of all performers and staff, ALL participants are required to follow safety protocols in order to be a part of our 2021 season:
- Masks are required for ALL staff, participants, and family spectators at all times during youth guard rehearsals and while on the facility site. Masks will be optional at performances, pending any new safety measures put in place by Winter Guard Arizona (WGAZ).
- Masks must fully cover the face. Masks with holes and/or vents are not acceptable.
- Families must complete the AWYG Health Screening Questionnaire (can be done from phone with google form) prior to EVERY rehearsal in order to participate.
- Participants will have their temperature taken upon arrival to rehearsal and will be immediately sent home if their temperature is above 100˚F.
- Participants should stay home if they are feeling sick or symptomatic.
- Participants must bring a filled water bottle to all rehearsals.
- Failure to adhere to the safety protocols by participants and their families will result in removal from the 2022 program.