To ensure the health and safety of all performers and staff, ALL participants are required to follow safety protocols in order to be a part of our 2021 season:
- Masks are required for ALL staff, participants, and family spectators at all times during youth guard rehearsals and while on the facility site.
- Masks must fully cover the face. Masks with holes and/or vents are not acceptable.
- Families must complete the AWYG Health Screening Questionnaire (can be done from phone with google form) prior to EVERY rehearsal in order to participate.
- Participants will have their temperature taken upon arrival to rehearsal and will be immediately sent home if their temperature is above 100˚F.
- Participants must bring a filled water bottle to all rehearsals. There will be no shared snack this season.
- Failure to adhere to the safety protocols by participants and their families will result in removal from the 2021 program.