Virtual 5K Run
What is a “VIRTUAL 5K?”
- A virtual 5k is a “race” to be completed at your own pace when and wherever you choose.
- You can run it, walk it, use a treadmill, complete it any way you like!
- There are no lines, no port-o-potties, everything is at your convenience.
- Run, record your times, and enter them when you are finished. It’s that simple!
Who participates in a “VIRTUAL 5K?”
Anyone can participate. The AAPA is on the path to better our members as well as our fans, friends, and family by promoting fitness, safety, nutrition, education, and more. Be a part of, stay a part of “Building great people through great performances” by getting and staying fit yourself!
You will get:
- A 5K T-shirt
- A Medal upon completion
- Your name and finishing time will be displayed at The Academy’s Memorial Day Event, May 25, 2020.
T-shirts will be mailed at the end of each month. Medals will be mailed in April.
Best of all you will be supporting an incredible organization that inspires growth in hundreds of young adults through the marching arts. Proceeds go to benefit The Arizona Academy Drum and Bugle Corps, The Academy Youth Guard, Phenom Drum and Bugle Corps, and The Academy Alumni Scholarship Fund.
Also sponsored in part by: