An Exceptional Experience
A message from Executive Director Mark Richardson
In every respect, The Academy offers an exceptional experience to our members. From rehearsal structure, housing choices and nutrition plans, to transportation, uniforms and staffing; everything is given the utmost thought and care.
- We provide housing and meals during tour, at all camps and spring training — others do not.
- Professionally curated fitness and nutrition plans and an ever-present medical staff.
- The best touring vehicles giving the members the very latest in comfortable and safe transportation.
- Innovative and engaging educators and designers who challenge and inspire our students and thrill our audiences.
- New uniforms give our performers a fresh and exciting look year after year.
- Keeping member tuition as low as possible remains a high priority.
- Always being mindful to uphold the atmosphere of family we hold dear.
To achieve all of this, The Academy office has been bustling with board members, volunteers and staff who are working hard to plan for this season. Food, housing and transportation costs have risen dramatically, and more money is needed to maintain these high standards for our members.
We need to raise an additional $100,000 over the course of the 2019 season to keep our fees affordable while providing a rigorous and competitive program. We hope you will help us meet this challenge by making a gift to The Academy by clicking below.Donate now
Thank you for your generosity and support — we wouldn’t be able to do this without you.