A Note From Executive Director Mark Richardson
Our main focus for 2018 will be to elevate the educational and performance level for the entire corps in general, and for each member individually.
To do this we are making many improvements to help ensure high standards of excellence in every area.
- We have added new top designers and educators to our already impressive staff.
- We are working to have more rehearsal sites with high stadiums and multiple fields to give our members the edge they need.
- We will have new tour appearances: Our 2018 tour will take us to the Pacific Northwest for the first time!
- We are upgrading our food service program to better meet the special athletic nutritional needs of our members on tour with more protein, high quality carbohydrates, and fresh fruits and vegetables.
- We are hiring a physical trainer to travel with the corps, helping to build strength and prevent injuries.
Our goal is to excel. Elite instructional talent, expanded tour mileage, higher housing and nutrition costs are all part of the equation for excellence. I hope you will help us meet this year’s financial challenges by helping us reach our goal of raising $30,000 this fall.
Make a contribution and receive exclusive video access to the 2018 staff
In addition to our great donor benefits, donors at each giving level will be granted exclusive access to inspiring video messages from the amazing educators of the Academy. Experience how they approach their area of expertise in order to impact the lives of our members and delight our fans.
Each donor tier includes all the (non-ticket) benefits of the tiers below it as well.
Thank you for your investment in The Academy and for making an impact on our young people in ways they could not have foreseen. We work hard to give our members everything possible to succeed, and we are blessed to have supporters like you who make that possible. Join us as we endeavor to Elevate, Educate and Excel in 2018.
$28,829 out of $30,000
Arizona Academy of the Performing Arts