The Academy Fan Network, NEW for 2009!
The World Class ensembles of Drum Corps International have come together to bring new options, new features and new digital content directly to fans, adding to the largest collection of online drum corps media anywhere!
Drum Corps International and The Academy are incredibly pleased to announce the return and expansion of one of the most ambitious Web-based undertakings since DCI's founding some 37 years ago. The Academy, along with the other DCI World Class corps have come together in a collaborative effort to take the wraps off of the totally redesigned and wildly expanded “Fan Network,” which now gives fans of drum corps across the world the chance to enjoy a spectacular, dizzying array of media options unlike anything ever offered before. Featuring unlimited and exclusive access to ALL of the action from the Academy and ALL of the World Class corps on the 2009 Drum Corps International Tour, great new features will help you catch every note of the excitement. But that's just the beginning!
Giving you ultimate access to The Academy and the other World Class corps of DCI…At your fingertips… 24 hours a day…
Organized into several different content sections, the Fan Network is set up for easy viewing and direct access to all available digital assets from The Academy and the other participating corps.
Spotlight ’09 & Off the Field (FREE viral videos)
• Daily features, with up-to-the-minute exclusive drum corps news and entertaining glimpses from the 2009 DCI Tour
• Exclusive backstage features posted from “embedded” corps video crews crisscrossing the country as they take to the road with The Academy and other corps. Now offered absolutely FREE to all drum corps fans for 2009!
On Demand ’09 & On the Field (subscription based)
• Live Webcasts from select 2009 DCI Tour events tentatively scheduled for Annapolis, MD; Stanford, CA; Denver, CO; San Antonio, TX; Atlanta, GA and Indianapolis, IN … subject to change with the addition of more events
• Post-show replay available for on-demand viewing of complete corps performances from select locations – including all Webcast events and more
• Unlimited access to the entire Drum Corps International audio/video vault – including all of the Top 12 World Championship performances since 1974
• Audio and Video downloads of your all-time favorite performances – from “the classics” to the current day
Your favorite Fan Network features in a new user-friendly interface…
Fan Network programmers have been hard at work during the off-season developing a new user-interface to give fans the ultimate online drum corps experience. Among some of the new features you'll see:
• A streamlined browsing experience to access and switch between your favorite corps channels with ease
• Improved video filtering and search functionality
• BIGGER and better video quality
Now available in two affordable subscription options…
The $39 Fan Network Subscription will give you access to Video on Demand of corps performances from select 2009 events, access to all current-year and historical video archives, discounts on audio and video downloads, in addition to all of the free content provided by your favorite corps.
The $59 Fan Network Plus Subscription will give you all of the great features of a regular subscription, PLUS access to all live Webcasts of some of Drum Corps International’s biggest events, and more!
The new Academy Fan Network gives you complete access to this impressive display of media content for 365 days a year. Can't get enough drum corps action? Well, NOW is the time to join!
Check it out and subscribe today at TheFanNetwork.org.