|Bashas' Shop & Give Program|
● Bashas’ Thank You Card. To participate in Shop & Give, you must have a Bashas’ Thank You Card. If you don’t already have a Thank You Card, obtain one at any Bashas’ store or sign up online. The card is free.
● Initiating participation in Shop & Give. To sign up for Shop & Give, ask Bashas’ Customer Service or a cashier to link The Academy’s identification number, which is 25158, to your Thank You Card. Your next receipt will include a message confirming that you have signed up; the receipt will show a purchased item with a $0.00 amount. Alternatively, sign up online at www.bashas.com.
● How Shop & Give works.
● You incur no fees or other costs for participating.
● Bashas’ will donate to The Academy 1% of all purchases made until
● After you sign up for the program, whenever you shop at Bashas' you simply use your Thank You Card or give the cashier your phone number - you do not give the cashier The Academy's I.D. number again (until the program starts again in September).
● Pay with Community Support Card. If you participate in Shop & Give and pay for your purchases at Bashas’ with a Community Support Card obtained through The Academy, Bashas’ will donate to The Academy under both programs. At no extra cost to yourself, you can support The Academy by triggering a donation by Bashas’ of a total of 7% of the money you spend at Bashas’ stores: 6% by using your Community Support Card and an additional 1% from Shop & Give. For more information about Bashas’ Community Support Card, click here.
● Store locations. Only Bashas' stores participate in Shop & Give. Purchases at other Bashas’ stores owned by Bashas', such as AJ’s Fine Foods,
● Multiple organizations. A Thank You Card can be linked to as many as three non-profit organizations. However, if you link to two or three organizations, the 1% donation will be equally divided among the selected groups.